Exavalu is a US-based consulting firm specializing in Digital Transformation Advisory and Digital Solution Delivery for select industries like Insurance, Healthcare, and Financial Services. Our Headquarters is in California, US with multiple offices across the US, Canada, and delivery canters in India. We were founded by Industry executives and Consulting principals with deep industry experience that allows us to bring advisory strength and solution expertise to clients. We’re in a hyper-growth trajectory growing at over 100% a year.
Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and motivated to contribute with your unique skills and experience. Exavalu offers a permanent remote working model as we believe in going where the right talent is. We have been ranked by Consulting magazine as “Best Company to Work For” in 2021 and have been attracting the best talent in the industry.
AWS Solution Architect
In this role you will be working alongside other engineers and architects to design and document scalable and resilient cloud solutions using architecture methodology and DevOps principles. Our ideal candidate has demonstrated experience with cloud solutions. We look for candidates who are not only technically competent but can share the same pride we feel for the work we do to serve our patient community.
- Develop and deploy robust and cost-effective end-to-end cloud solutions using IaC and DevOps principles
- Execute, plan, and participate in projects utilizing Agile project management principals and tools.
- Design and follow quality control and test procedures to ensure the deliverables meet established design and performance goals
- Test, qualify and troubleshoot scripts to ensure quality deliverables
- Conduct peer code reviews and communicate findings methodically
- Working on multiple projects simultaneously and adhere to project timelines
- Remain well-versed in latest technologies and cloud architecture patterns to provide them as potential solutions to business opportunities
- Promote a culture of innovation and mutual advancement
- Bachelor's degree in STEM
- 6+ years of Information Technology industry experience
- Examples of implementation experience with best-of-breed solutions, cloud Infrastructure and software solutions
- Demonstrated experience with one or more of the following: AWS Lambda, Amazon Kinesis, Amazon S3, Amazon SageMaker, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon CloudWatch, AWS CloudTrail, and Amazon QuickSight
- Deep understanding of AWS Regions, Availability Zones, End Points, Local Zones, Outpost etc.
- Demonstrated experience in deploying AWS Network Components like VPC, Transit Gateway, route tables, etc.
- Demonstrated experience on best practices for AWS account setup, governance, and architecture
- Certifications in related disciplines required such as AWS Cloud Solutions Architect, Cloud Practitioner, etc.
- Demonstrated experience with DevOps concepts like CI/CD, blue green deployments etc.
- Demonstrated experience with DevOps concepts including IaC using AWS CDK, CloudFormation or Terraform, configuration management using Chef, and Ansible, CI/CD using Jenkins, CodeDeploy, etc.
- Demonstrated experience with GIT
- Understanding core security concepts and ability to turn security requirements into robust designs
- Excellent documentation and communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills including negotiating and relationship management skills with ability to drive achievement of objectives
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Python, C++, or other Object-Oriented Programming and troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with Network Firewall such as Palo Alto or any Cloud Native Firewalls
- Familiarity with container and resource management technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker, Apache Mesos
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional AreaEngineering - Software & QA
Role CategorySoftware Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Agriculture