Exavalu is a US based consulting firm specialized in Digital Transformation Advisory and Digital Solution Delivery for select industries like Insurance, Healthcare and Financial Services. Our Headquarters is in California, US with multiple offices across US and Canada and delivery centers in India. We were founded by Industry executives and Consulting principals with deep industry experience that allows us to bring advisory strength and solution expertise to clients. We’re in a hyper growth trajectory growing at over 100% a year.
Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and motivated to contribute with your unique skills and experience. Exavalu offers permanent remote working model as we believe in going where the right talent is.
Role: Data Engineer-REMOTE(FTE)Responsibilities:
- Implement, optimize, and maintain reliable data pipelines from source acquisition to integration and consumption while guaranteeing compliance with data governance and data security requirements
- Partner streaming and batch processing mechanisms to provide timely but efficient to produce actionable insights and drive business value
- Use innovative and modern tools, techniques, and architectures to automate the most common, repeatable, and tedious data preparation and integration tasks to minimize manual and error-prone processes and improve productivity
- Create data migration applications that manage the content of the analytics ecosystem, including data lineage, metadata management, data quality, data patterns, data curation, etc.
- Integrate analytics and data science capabilities into business processes to enhance decision-making and enable autonomous learning
- Develop dashboards, reports, and visualizations for stakeholders
- Good hands-on with DevOps toolset, CICD data code pipeline, AWS, pulse scripting, Kubernetes, Docker, containerize.
- Working knowledge of AWS, Python, and Spark
- Thorough knowledge of relational and non-relational database theory and structured query language (SQL)
- Skilled working across multiple deployment environments including cloud, on-premises, and hybrid
- Exceptional analytical, quantitative, and logical problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively manage time to handle competing high priority projects
- Significant experience in successfully launching, planning, executing data engineering projects
Role:Database Developer / Engineer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional AreaEngineering - Software & QA
Role CategoryDBA / Data warehousing
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization