Exavalu is a US based consulting firm specialized in Digital Transformation Advisory and Digital Solution Delivery for select industries like Insurance, Healthcare and Financial Services. Our Headquarters is in California, US with multiple offices across US, Canada, and delivery canters in India. We were founded by Industry executives and Consulting principals with deep industry experience that allows us to bring advisory strength and solution expertise to clients. We’re in a hyper growth trajectory growing at over 100% a year.
Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and motivated to contribute with your unique skills and experience. Exavalu offers permanent remote working model as we believe in going where the right talent is.
Location: Work from anywhere in USA/Canada (Remote) Experience:3 - 6 Years
- Work with Exavalu lead, client business and technology counterparts to understand requirements, define solution approach, provide effort estimate as required
- Design and Develop changes to InsuranceNow and other impacted subsystems
- Learn and comply with code quality guideline, ensure timely delivery of error free code.
- Identify and communicate risks and issues. Provide technical mitigation approaches, escalate potential schedule delays, scope creep, quality concerns etc.
- 3+ years’ experience on Guidewire development including InsuranceNow
- Experience in InsuranceNow product configuration and customization
- Insurance domain knowledge with focus on Property & Casualty Insurance
- Experience on any RDBMS product and well versed in SQL
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Good communication skills
Role:Software Development - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional AreaEngineering - Software & QA
Role CategorySoftware Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization